Commercial Air Conditioning Repair
Keeping your business cool
If you are in need of commercial air conditioning repair in Orlando, Bob Heinmiller Air Conditioning is here to help. Our NATE certified technicians are qualified to service any make or model HVAC unit. We are quickly becoming the leading provider of HVAC - Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning - services to building and company owners across the greater Orlando area.
Do you need to increase energy efficiency and improve your bottom line? Or do you have a computer room that needs to be kept at a set temperature or special air filtration requirements? Maybe your system is just making noise or not keeping you as cool as it should. Contact us today to see what we can do.
Commercial Air Conditioning Repair in Orlando and More:
- Commercial HVAC repair
- New commercial HVAC design and installation
- NEW! SOLAR AC/PV Panel Installation
- Air conditioning zoning systems designed by our in-house specialists
- Load calculations from warehouses to computer rooms
- Energy calculations for offices and new buildings
- HVAC system designs for new buildings, build-outs, remodels and retrofits
- High efficient HVAC equipment options available with builder incentives
- Full zoning and energy management solutions
- 24-hour HVAC service department
- Fully trained and certified HVAC technicians in the use of 410A and R22 refrigerants; zoning and energy management operations, air balancing and high efficient equipment operations
View a sample of our commercial HVAC clients:
Not all HVAC installations are created equal.
Even using exactly the same products, different technicians can achieve different results.
As one of the top HVAC contractors in Orlando, Bob Heinmiller employs only the best NATE certified technicians. They prove their knowledge in the HVAC/R industry by passing specialized NATE certification tests, so when a Bob Heinmiller AC Technician arrives at your home or business, you can be confident he's among the best in the business.
An improperly trained technician can create a problem system with:
- Poor indoor air quality which will result in health and safety concerns
- Drafts and uneven temperature due to duct leakage and air handling
- An air conditioning bill that is DOUBLE what it should be