Residential AC Installation Orlando
Air conditioning – it’s easy to take it for granted until it conks out on you. Then you sweat bullets trying to figure out who to call that you can trust to get the job done right, while still staying on time and budget.
Maybe your AC just went out and you need someone today, or you’re here because you’re doing some research before you purchase a new HVAC system for your home or business. Or perhaps your air conditioner is on its last legs and you know you will need to replace it soon.
Let us give you the information you need to make the best choice for your family’s comfort and your budget. Bob Heinmiller Air Conditioning offers a great selection of dependable, time-tested, brand-name cooling and heating products. We’ve got the system you need to fit your budget and give you the comfort and safety you deserve.
Licensed Carrier Air Conditioner Dealer
You know Carrier’s reputation for quality products including air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces, programmable thermostats, humidifiers, air cleaners, ventilators and zoning products.
Did you also know that Carrier pioneered the use of more environmentally friendly elements in its AC units? They lead the industry with chlorine-free, environmentally-sound refrigerants … better for your family’s health and better for the environment.
Not sure if you should repair or replace your air conditioning unit?
We can help you evaluate your existing AC system to see if it’s ready to handle another Orlando summer. If a new air conditioner is what you need, its greater efficiency and our expert installation and service options, it will save you money for years to come. If you’re not sure if you need a new system and our AC repair technician comes to your home for a service call and determines that you need a new unit, we’ll even apply the price of the service call to the new AC installation. “Existing Older Homes Our Specialty!”©
We know quality new air conditioning systems aren’t cheap. To help you offset the cost, we’ll help you qualify for an attractive rebate on a select new Carrier air conditioning system. Contact us to speak to one of our friendly staff to see which AC rebates are available.
Tips to help you evaluate a proposal for a new HVAC installation:
Bigger is not Better! – Don’t buy an HVAC System that is larger than your home needs.
- It won’t run often enough to pull moisture out (especially here in Florida)
- Larger AC units tend to be noisier
- You’ll have to replace it sooner – the life of the AC equipment will be shorter
Colder is not Better! – An incorrect refrigerant charge causes problems including
- Increased failure rate
- Reduced moisture removal
- Uneven temperature
- Operating cost up to 17% higher
Avoid Incorrect Air Flow
- Uneven temperature in different rooms of your house
- Will result in poor moisture control
- Noisy grilles and registers
- Could add up to 10% to your AC bill
Tips to save you money on your heating and cooling maintenance throughout the year!
- Change your filter monthly. Dirty air conditioning filters restrict airflow to your evaporator coil and can cause your air conditioner to break down [is there an air filter service? Either for installation or delivery of special, recommended filters
- Clean your outdoor air conditioning unit with your garden hose. This will remove any debris that has clung to the AC unit and allow proper airflow.
- Make sure to schedule your yearly AC maintenance tune-ups. Bob Heinmiller Air Conditioning will perform 2 routine maintenance visits on your AC per year for only $196.00.
. Call for more details.