Do you need your AC Repaired TODAY?
Central air conditioner repair is our business. Service calls for central heating and cooling problems are available in the Orlando area 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Just call us!
Our service call area covers Orange, Seminole, Osceola and Lake Counties, including:
- Apopka / Altamonte / Longwood
- Orlando / College Park / Sanford
- Winter Park / Maitland / Casselberry
- Oviedo / Winter Springs
- Windermere / Ocoee / Winter Garden
- Sanford / Lake Mary / Heathrow
- Pine Castle / Conway / Union Park
- Kissimmee / St. Cloud / Hunters Creek
We understand there are a lot of air conditioning repair companies in Orlando and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Our AC repair technicians will respond quickly to your service calls. We also keep an inventory of repair parts on the trucks to save time your repairs, with fewer hassles, once the technician arrives at your home.
Our residential air conditioning repair services include necessary replacement parts, system modifications and HVAC ductwork repair.
Our ac zoning products can solve your problems and save you money on your energy bills. Contact a Bob Heinmiller representative today for more info.
Should you repair or replace your air conditioning unit?
If our AC repair technician comes to your home for a service call and determines that you need a new air conditioning unit, we’ll happily apply the price of the service call to the new AC installation.
We can help you evaluate your existing AC system to see if it’s ready to handle another Orlando summer. If a new air conditioner is what you need, rest assured, with its greater efficiency and our expert installation, it will save you money for years to come.
Tips to save you money on your heating and cooling maintenance throughout the year!
- Change your filter monthly. Dirty air conditioning filters restrict airflow to your evaporator coil and can cause your air conditioner to break down [is there an air filter service? Either for installation or delivery of special, recommended filters
- Clean your outdoor air conditioning unit with your garden hose. This will remove any debris that has clung to the AC unit and allow proper airflow.
- Make sure to schedule your yearly AC maintenance tune-ups. Bob Heinmiller Air Conditioning will perform 2 routine maintenance visits on your AC per year for only $159. Call for more details.