How Important is Indoor Air Quality in Your Home?
We know you keep your house clean, but the air in your home can still make you sick. In fact, did you know that the air indoors can be up to five times more polluted than the air outdoors?
Pollen and mold spores enter every day through open doors and windows. Between bacteria and viruses, fine dust particles getting kicked up from floors and furniture and dander and hair from pets, it’s no wonder! These contaminants can circulate in the air throughout your home spreading disease or triggering allergic and asthmatic reactions.
- Does anyone in your home suffer from asthma or allergies?
- Do you have indoor pets in the home?
- Do you feel like you have to constantly dust the furniture in your home?
- Do you have visible mold underneath hard surfaces?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you don’t need to hold your breath. We can help!
You and your family can benefit from our indoor air quality options we offer at Bob Heinmiller. Improve the air that you and your family breathe, call today for more information!
The award-winning Infinity Air Purifier doesn’t just filter air, it captures and kills airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. This whole house air cleaner re-purifies indoor air as many as 8 times an hour. | More info (PDF Brochure)
Mechanical Air Filter – cleaner Indoor Air
When installed into your home’s heating and cooling system, a Carrier Whole-House Media Air Cleaner traps and filters airborne particles and contaminants passing through the duct system insuring cleaner air is distributed to all rooms in your home.
UV Lights – UV Germicidal Lights
Germicidal lamps use intense ultraviolet light to control and kill contaminants like mold and bacteria that grow on the surfaces of your home HVAC system.
Schedule a home air quality audit today!
Let us show you what allergens exist in your home and provide you with a plan to turn your SICK home into a HEALTHY home.
- Apopka / Altamonte / Longwood
- Orlando / College Park / Sanford
- Winter Park / Maitland / Casselberry
- Oviedo / Winter Springs
- Windermere / Ocoee / Winter Garden
- Sanford / Lake Mary / Heathrow
- Pine Castle / Conway / Union Park
- Kissimmee / St. Cloud / Hunters Creek